REMOVING INNER BLOCKS
Without a feeling of being naked inwardly, one cannot possibly have this deep sense of inward freedom which is an absolute necessity for one’s happiness and well-being. In order to climb high in one’s spiritual journey towards the ultimate fulfillment of life with its ecstasy, one must not carry the heavy burden of any inward weight. One cannot possibly reach the summit of Mount Everest with heavy luggage, and in the same way one cannot reach the inward summit of joy with heavy luggage.
The more one gets naked inwardly the more one feels the lightness of a joyful inner summit. Removal of such inward blocks will also help us to achieve our desired purpose in life. Life in the external sense is a mere reflection of life inwardly, and as long as we have blocks within our subconscious we are bound to be blocked from achieving our desired life.
EXPERIENCE DEEP RELEASE
Find Your Secret Key yoga retreats include both group workshops and personal sessions guided by Memo. Memo has deep understanding and experience with the subconscious. The very opening and sharing of one’s hidden burdens in these carefully guided sessions will help to bring about a deep release and a quality of inward nakedness, with a sense of innocence, that will then pave the pathway to inner peace, liberation, and joy.
“…of pure quiet, relaxation and no pressure. The area is beautiful and charming, the homemade vegan food was fantastic and the staff was super friendly and professional.” – Alona Metz
ALL RETREATS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Hiking on 10 Private Acres and/or on the 3800 Acre Santa Ysabel Preserve
- Largest walking Labyrinth in California
- Walk the Native Plant Botanical Garden path that goes around the property
- Morning Yoga!
- Find Your Secret Key Group Discussions
- 45 minutes private Spiritual counseling session with Memo
- A signed copy of “Letters from Love Cafe: 47 Letters of Love on Living”
Book by Memo Ozdogan
- We include detox juice and/or shake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We recommend guests to have a vegan only diet one to two days before check-in to ease into this transition. Not every guest wants to have just juice and/or shake and so, we provide two refrigerators which guests can store their food in and make meals for themselves. Guests can also bring prepared meals from a market. One Guest wrote: “The juices provided were organic, local, and very filling! I actually didn’t even need extra food.”
- We do however have a “chef’s kitchen” in which guests can use and make a separate meal for themselves. The kitchen is your kitchen and we provide many of the essential oils, vinegar, and spices so you don’t have to bring those things! You have options here!
Every guest will receive detox drinks or smoothie for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please bring extra food if you think you will need it. We have a full kitchen available for all our Guests with two refrigerators available.
-Daily itinerary-Day 1
*15:30 – 16:30 Lobby opens: Welcome! Walk the labyrinth!
*17:30 Group Walk
*18:50 Detox dinner drinks and spiritual discussion led by Memo Ozdogan
*20:15 Free time!
*21:30 Journal, meditate, or read
*22:00 Lights out. Get a lot of rest everyone!
*05:45 – 07:30 Noble silence inside
*07:30 Rest and rejuvenate – during this time you can do a meditative walk
*08:15 Yoga in the pavilion area
*09:30 Juice or smoothie
*10:10 Free time
*12:00 Sound Healing
*13:15 Juice or smoothie
*14:00 Discussions with Memo Find Your Secret Key discussion group
*16:00 Rest, read, shower, and relax
*17:15 Group walk
*19:00 Detox Dinner
*20:15 Singing by the fire and playing instruments.
*22:00 Lights out. Get a lot of rest everyone!
*07:00 Individual silent meditation Please feel free to walk the labyrinth or walk in nature during free time. In Japan, a practice is taking shape called shinrin-yoku or forest bathing – a slow, meandering walk in nature without plan or purpose.
A growing body of evidence shows that contemplative immersion in any natural environment produces significant shifts in body chemistry and consciousness. In a series of controlled experiments, people who practiced shinrin-yoku for as little as 15 minutes experienced lower concentrations of cortisol, a lower pulse rate, lower blood pressure, greater parasympathetic nerve activity, and lower sympathetic nerve activity than their counterparts in city environments. In plain English, they felt better – a lot better.
*07:00 Individual silent meditation
*08:45 Indoor or outdoor yoga
*10:00 Breakfast detox drink
*10:15 Group photos
Feel free to take yourself out on a personal date somewhere in Julian. It is a tourist town and there are many things to do.
A WORD ABOUT YOGA CLASSES
Yoga classes are not always taught by certified instructors, but they are taught by certified instructors 90% of the time. Please call ahead to confirm who the yoga teacher is before booking.
“You will feel your soul being undressed when the tender hands of love begin touching you. The many different masks on one’s face will be removed, and the many different clothes which one is “attached” to will be ripped off one by one. Then there will be a feeling of nothingness inwardly. Nothing to hold on to, nothing to be attached to and nothing to lose; and therefore no fear. And when you are so totally naked inwardly, there will be a feeling of innocence. This will be the beginning of your immortal love story with the beloved. – Memo Ozdogan”