Meet Him or Her in San Diego!
On Saturday, a date in the summer to be announced soon, 2018 at 4 p.m., we are having our “Conscious Singles” Dance. The title is generic, but we really want to get the point across that there are many people with whom religious churches just don’t fit. There is a growing population of what many people refer to as “Spiritual” or “Other”.
We don’t affiliate with one religion or dogma. We follow our heart not a text, not any text unless it resonates within our heart. The location of this event is at the San Diego Spiritual Retreat Center.
It is our intention that you meet the One at San Diego Spiritual Retreat Center. You have nothing to lose in attending, but everything to win! When you look into his or her eyes and you are sharing love with each other, you know love exists and you feel “home”. We are rooting for you here!
Speakers, dance teachers, and entertainment is subject to change. Below was last year’s line-up.
Food, Dancing and Meeting New People
The San Diego Conscious Singles Dance is only $25 per guest and that features all of the following:
- Walk the largest labyrinth in California
- Lucia Nicola Evans Speaking on “Journey to Self Love”
- Live Music
- Two hours Dance Lessons by Christy Johnson, Master Dance & Romance Instructor
- Buffet style and labeled, vegan and gluten-free dinner (made of mostly local and organic foods) – everyone attending will be emailed recipes – a $25 value!
- Live Entertainment – Mountain Tribal Gypsy. Mountain Tribal Gypsy is a local improvisational belly dance troupe from Julian, CA.
- Raffle for all attendees and many give-aways
- Appetizers and two drink tickets
This is an alcohol- free event. More than two drinks require a drink ticket. Drink tickets are only $2.00. We will be serving some yummy raw juices, exotic hot and cold teas and multiple kombucha flavors for you to enjoy.
Outside, there will be dance lessons for all and later live entertainment from Mountain Tribal Gypsy. Mountain Tribal Gypsy is a local improvisational belly dance troupe from Julian, CA. All are welcome to dance!
You can cancel up to seven days before the event, without any penalty and receive your full payment back!
Purchase your tickets below. If you have any questions, please call 619-333-8557
[wpecpp name=”Conscious Singles Dance” price=”25.00″ align=”center”]